Welcome to the Office of Continuous Improvement Request Center!
The Office of Continuous Improvement (UFS-OCI) team partners with campus by providing assistance and resolving issues relating to system performance, coordinated information resources, and business processes for transactions falling under the University Financial Services (UFS) umbrella.
Review the UFS Training Portal
if you are unsure of how to perform a task in OFC:
- Step by Step Training Materials
- Resources and Tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
Submit a Service Request Form to UFS-OCI
if you need assistance with one of the following:
- Production & Maintenance Support
- System Enhancement Requests
- Improvement Projects
Before Submitting a Service Request Form:
Please be ready to provide as much detail as possible, including:
- A short description of the issue or request
- Electronic versions of supporting documents, examples or screen shots
What happens next: Requests are automatically logged for review and prioritization. Once the status of the request has been determined, UFS-OCI will send an email notification and provide a Tracking Number.