|High/Critical requests meet at least one of the following criteria:|
- One or more critical duties with campus-wide impact can no longer be performed.
- Work-arounds are unavailable or unknown.
- The issue causes substantial (hard to correct) data corruption.
- The issue causes a major security or compliance risk.
- The issue negatively affects all students, faculty, or staff and will cause unmanageable changes/ workarounds to current business processes and resources if not resolved immediately.
|UFS-OCI allocates significant resources in order to expedite resolution of service requests related to Critical/ High priority requests.
- Requests related to currently implemented functionality that is not working as expected but not critical to performance.
- Requests to improve existing functions or processes.
|UFS-OCI staff reviews non-critical service requests on an on-going basis in order to resolve all production issues & improve functionality as resources allow.
- Requests to develop or implement improvements by introducing new functionality or business processes.
|UFS-OCI staff reviews service requests an on-going basis in order to continuously improve efficiency of workflow and business processes as resources become available.
- Requests for system enhancements reviewed monthly and referred to the appropriate system owner.
- Requests for new training and updates to current materials reviewed monthly and referred to the appropriate owner.
|UFS-OCI staff reviews enhancement requests on a monthly basis in order to continuously improve system functionality and training resources.