Welcome to the Systems & Process Improvement Request Center!
The Systems & Process Improvement (S&PI) team partners with campus by providing assistance and resolving issues relating to system performance, coordinated information resources, and business processes for transactions falling under the University Financial Services (UFS) umbrella.
- Training Materials Provide step by step instruction for system processes
- Resources and Tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Acronyms and Glossary
- Training Calendar
if you need assistance with one of the following:
- Production & Maintenance Support
- Business Process Improvements
- Reporting Requests & Feedback
- System Enhancement Suggestions
- Training Requests & Feedback
- UFS Website Enhancements or Corrections
Before Submitting a Service Request Form:
Please be ready to provide as much detail as possible, including:
- A short description of the issue or request
- Electronic versions of supporting documents, examples or screen shots
What happens next: Requests are automatically logged for review and prioritization. Once the status of the request has been determined, S&PI will send an email notification and provide a Tracking Number.
Click the Service Request Tracker button to access the updated list of projects in progress. Use Service Request Tracking Number to find up-to-date information, including project status and other details.