Skip to Main Content
Other Fees That May Apply
- New Student Curriculum Fee: New degree-seeking students will be charged a one-time new student curriculum fee of $175. The fee covers the development and implementation of programs, outreach and services designed to help students successfully transition to Boise State University and to persist to graduation.
- Student ID Card Fee: New students and students returning after two or more years will be charged a $25 Student ID Card fee. Your ID card is your key to campus life. Among many other functions, your ID card grants you access to your residence hall, holds the balance of your meal plan and flex dollars, and is necessary to get your free student ticket for football games.
- Course Fees: Certain courses may charge an additional fee which covers the cost of course materials and supplies the student uses, special costs associated with use of university-owned equipment, or the cost of other services that provide educational benefit to the student. This fee is assessed when students enroll in certain courses, which are noted in the class listings in the online class schedule. For a complete list of course fees, please click here.
- Drop Fees: Each class dropped on or after the Drop Fee Begins date are subject to a $10 drop fee. Please see the Academic Calendar to learn the Drop date that applies to the session in which you have enrolled.
- Deadline Penalty: There is a Fee Payment Deadline for each semester. Unpaid student fee balances on the day following the Fee Payment Deadline are assessed a $50 Fee Deadline Penalty. Please see the Academic Calendar to learn the Fee Payment Deadline.
- Complete Withdrawal Fee: Students who drop all of their classes (even if only enrolled in one class) on or after the first day of classroom instruction will be charged a $40 Complete Withdrawal Fee for the semester, even if they drop in time for tuition and fees to be waived. Please see the Academic Calendar for exact dates for each term.