- To make a payment on-line, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to my.BoiseState.edu
- From the main page, click Student View.
- Next, click Student Center under the Services menu.
- Click on the Student Homepage tile.
- 5. Next, click Make a Payment on the Student Financials tile to go straight to our payment processor, or click elsewhere on the tile to be taken to the Student Financials module. Note: If nothing happens when you click Make a Payment please check your browser settings and disable your popup blocker. Our payment center will open in a new tab or window.
- You can also access the payments page if you click the Student Financials Tile then select Charges Due from the menu on the left.
- You should now see your charges due. Click the Make a Payment link in the upper left. Note: If nothing happens check your browser settings and disable your popup blocker. Our payment center will open in a new tab or window.
- From the payment center, click the Make Payment button.
- You may pay by term or by line item. Select the option you prefer and enter any amount you wish to pay, up to the total due, then click Continue.
- Select the payment method from the drop down box. Click on the Next button.
Credit Card Payments
- Review the details of your payment and click Continue to PayPath.
- A new window will open allowing you to access PayPath. This window may be behind your current window, so please double check if you don’t see it. Click continue to go to the next step. Note: there is a convenience fee of 2.85% or $3 (whichever is greater) for paying with a credit or debit card. You may pay with an electronic check (see instructions below) to avoid this fee.
- Enter the requested information and select Continue.
- Confirm the payment information. If changes need to be made, select Cancel otherwise, once you agree to the terms and conditions, click on Submit Payment.
- You may print the Confirmation Page for your records. You will also receive a receipt via email to the address you provided.
Electronic Check Payment
- Follow steps 1-4 listed at the beginning of the page, selecting Electronic Check instead of Credit Card.
- Complete the form with your payment information. If desired, you may save this payment info for future use. Click on the Continue button.
- To confirm the payment you must read and agree to the terms and conditions. Then select Submit to complete your payment.
- Print the Confirmation Page for your records. An email receipt will be sent to your email address.