Skip to Main Content
Add an Authorized User
- To begin the process of adding an authorized user, sign in to my.BoiseState.edu
- From the main page, click Student View.
- Next, click Student Center under the Services menu.
- Click on the Student Homepage tile.
- Next, click on the Make a Payment link on the Student Financials tile. Make sure to move your mouse over the link text until it is underlined and then click. Make sure to disable your popup blocker in your browser settings if nothing happens when you click the link.
- The Payment system will open in a new tab or window. From this page, click the Authorized Users option under My Profile Setup.
- Enter the email address of the person you are authorizing to make payments on your behalf. You can also select whether or not to grant the authorized user access to view all payment history and account activity on your account. Click Continue.
- Read the Authorized User Agreement. Check the box to indicate your acceptance of the agreement and click Continue.
- The authorized user has been added to your account! They will receive an email informing them of how to log into their account. There is additional help documentation for Authorized Users located on the Student Center Help site at https://vpfa.boisestate.edu/student-financial-services/student-center-help/
- From the Authorized User page in the payment center, you will see all users that have been authorized to make payments to your account. From this menu, you are able to change access or remove access for individual users and view the authorized user agreement.