Current bid opportunities for goods and services are listed below. Because bid postings are updated regularly, we encourage you to visit our site frequently. These documents are typically available in Portable Document Format (.pdf) by clicking on the bid title. If you have any questions or problems in accessing these bid documents, please contact the appropriate buyer.
Please note the closing date/time of each bid, as late bids will be rejected. Bid addenda (if applicable) will be listed below each bid.
- Bids may not be submitted electronically.
- Bids must be submitted in hard copy with original signatures, by the Bid Close Date and Time listed below and stated in the bid package.
- If there is a conflict in the dates listed, the bid package will take precedence.
- It is the vendor's responsibility to check for addendums before submitting bids.
- All bids will be opened at the date and time of the bid opening in the Boise State University Purchasing Department, University Plaza Building, 960 Broadway, Suite 300, Boise, Idaho, unless otherwise stated in the bid package.
|BID #||TITLE||BUYER||BID CLOSE DATE/TIME|
|ITB LF18-102||Campus Lawn Mowing Services||Lori Farris||03/23/2018|
|ITB LF18-102_ATTACHMENT 5_Campus Map|
|ITB LF18-102_AMENDMENT 1|
|ITB LF18-102_ATTACHMENT 1 - REFERENCE QUESTIONNAIRE|
|ITB LF18-102_QUESTIONS & ANSWERS|
|ITB LF18-078A||Fire Suppression Testing, Inspection, and Certification||Lori Farris||03/27/2018|
|Appendices A1, A2 & A3 BSU Fire Systems|
|ITB LF18-078A_Amendment 1|
|ITB LF18-078A_APPENDIX D Questions & Answers|
|ITB LF18-113||Lighting Equipment for Velma V. Morrison Center||Lori Farris||03/28/2018|
|Section. 5 - Pricing & Delivery Sheet|
|ST17-141||Elevator Maintenance Services||Shannan Thomas||04/02/2018|
|ST17-141 Attachment 8 Elevator List|