Benefits of Receiving Form W-2 Electronically
- Eliminates the risk of W-2 information getting lost or stolen in the mail
- Eliminates the risk of a $5.00 charge to replace a lost or misplaced paper W-2
- Eliminates delays in receiving the information due to the postal mailing process
- Secure access to your W-2 any time and at any location my.BoiseState is available (Tax Year 2007 through current)
You can file a new Form W-4 anytime your tax situation changes and you choose to have more, or less, tax withheld.
Go online to my.BoiseState to file or make changes your W-4 or click here for a paper W-4 form.
NOTE: Marital status and allowances claimed for federal withholding will default to and be used for Idaho State Withholding unless you complete a paper ID W-4, see IDAHO STATE WITHHOLDING.
- Go to my.BoiseState/ login
- Use your employee user name and password to log in
- Select “Employee View”
- Select “HR System” under “SERVICES”
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Select “Payroll and Compensation”
- Select “W-4 Tax Information”
IDAHO STATE WITHHOLDING
To file or make changes for State of Idaho withholding only, click here for a paper ID W-4 form.
Paper W-4 Forms
Return paper W-4 forms to Human Resources-Payroll at Mail Stop 1265