The following message applies to employees who use the Time and Labor system or a paper timesheet to report time worked or time taken as leave.
Campus business offices are closed Monday, May 27, 2019 for Memorial Day.
Student Employees, For Time Entry on Your Time Sheet:
- Record any hours worked as RST.
Hourly Staff and Overtime Eligible Employees, For Time Entry On Your Time Sheet:
- You will receive holiday pay for Monday (HOL).
- For benefit-eligible employees:
- Record nothing if you did not work on Monday, May 27. If you did work, record your hours as either HOA (to accrue comp time) or HOW (to be paid holiday overtime).
- For non benefit-eligible employees:
- Record nothing if you did not work on Monday, May 27. If you did work, please record your hours as RET (regular hours worked).
- If Monday is your normal or usual day off, you are allowed to switch to another day off for the holiday as long as:
- The hours switched are in the same work week, or
- The hours switched match hour for hour.
- You will receive holiday pay for Monday (HOL); do not code anything on the day you do not work in exchange.
Faculty and Salaried Staff Employees – Do not enter Holiday Taken
- You will receive holiday pay for Monday (HLS).
If you have any questions, please contact Payroll Services at 426-4440