Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Access and View Your W-2

  • Log in to my.BoiseState
  • Select “Employee View
  • Search and Select “HR System” under SERVICES
  • Enter your User ID and Password
  • Select “Payroll and Compensation
  • Select “View W-2/W-2c Forms“.
    • Enter Date of Birth and last 5 digits of Social Security
    • The most current year will be displayed first
    • NOTE: Do NOT select “W-2/W-2c Consent

  • Click “Year End Form” to view the W-2 data. Note: If the file does not open, check your browser settings and make sure to switch off your pop-up blocker, or visit one of the following OIT websites:
    1. my.BoiseState Help.
    2. Internet Browsers

    For any technical questions, please contact OIT Help Desk at (208) 426-4357, or email

  • Click “Filing Instructions” to view W-2 instructions
  • If you want to view a W-2 from for a different year, click “View a Different Tax Year“.

Former employees separated or retired from the University continue to have access to my.BoiseState to view their pay check information and Form W-2 after they leave the University. If you do not remember your sign in credentials, you can contact Office of Information Technology Help Desk at(208) 426-4357 (HELP) or visit the following link:

If you prefer to have Boise State University print a copy of the W-2, complete the Boise State University Duplicate W-2 Form Request form. If you choose have your W-2 mailed to you, please allow two weeks to receive the W-2 via the U.S. Postal Service.

For questions regarding sign in credentials, call OIT Help Line at (208) 426-4357.

For questions regarding data on your Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, call Payroll at (208) 426-3435