- Log in to my.BoiseState
- Select “Employee View“
- Search and Select “HR System” under SERVICES
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Select “Payroll and Compensation“
- Select “View W-2/W-2c Forms“.
- Enter Date of Birth and last 5 digits of Social Security
- The most current year will be displayed first
NOTE: Do NOT select “W-2/W-2c Consent”
- Click “Year End Form” to view the W-2 data. Note: If the file does not open, check your browser settings and make sure to switch off your pop-up blocker, or visit one of the following OIT websites:
For any technical questions, please contact OIT Help Desk at (208) 426-4357, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click “Filing Instructions” to view W-2 instructions
- If you want to view a W-2 from for a different year, click “View a Different Tax Year“.
Former employees separated or retired from the University continue to have access to my.BoiseState to view their pay check information and Form W-2 after they leave the University. If you do not remember your sign in credentials, you can contact Office of Information Technology Help Desk at(208) 426-4357 (HELP) or visit the following link: http://oit.boisestate.edu/accounts/passwords/
If you prefer to have Boise State University print a copy of the W-2, complete the Boise State University Duplicate W-2 Form Request form. If you choose have your W-2 mailed to you, please allow two weeks to receive the W-2 via the U.S. Postal Service.
For questions regarding sign in credentials, call OIT Help Line at (208) 426-4357.
For questions regarding data on your Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, call Payroll at (208) 426-3435